[173 words]
2009年6月9日火曜日
Softbank Howks
I love Softbank Howks very much! I don't like baseball at first, but my yonger brother belonged to the baseball club when he was a student at elementary school and junior high school so I often watched baseball games and I like baseball. When I was a high shool student, I joined the fan club of Softbank Hawaks and often went to Fukuoka Yahoo baseball stadium to watch games with my friends. We went to Fukuoka so early and returned to Kumamoto so late to be given signs of baseball players and shaked hands with them. I enjoyed going to there every month. I love Nagisa Arakaki and Nobuhiro Matsuda. Nagisa is a pitcher and his bach number is 18. When I went to watch the game for the first time, he threw and won the game! Since I became to love him. Nobuhiro is an infielder and his back number is 5. He practice baseball very hard because I love him! I want to watch Hawks' game in the near feuture!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿