★The reason why I chose this book
I chose this book because I like Mermaids' story. I have liked Mermaids' story since I was a little child. I like “A Little Mermaid” the best. The heroine, Ariel, is very cute and sexy princess. And the story is very interesting. I wanted to read other Mermaids' story so I chose this book.
★My impressions
There are three stories,“The ghostly galleon,”“The missing pearl”and“The dancing mermaid”in this book. As for “The ghostly galleon,”I thought the heroine, Harmony, and the pirate Gingerbeard are kind. Because Harmony went to the Pirates' Graveyard where is terrible place to help her mother. I thought it needs courage. And Gingerbeard caught and shut Harmony up, but he felt sorry for her so he had Harmony go home. I thought he is kind in fact. Also as for “The missing pearl,”I thought storm is very greedy. She wanted the pearl so she hid it and tried to get it, but the pearl was found soon. I thought she should fight fair. Finally as for “The dancing mermaid,”I like this story the best! Coral is a mermaid who had a secret. Her wish was dancing. She asked the King to make her legs. Her dream was came true and she danced with a handsome man, Dan. She didn't go back to the sea because she fell in love with Dan. Dan also fell in love with Coral, but she looked like sad so he wanted Carol to go back to the sea. The King thought he is nice guy and he made fins for Carol and Dan. They lived happily in the sea. I thought this story is very pure!
[280 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿