2009年6月17日水曜日

BR 1-11: The Frog Prince

★The reason why I chose this book

Have you ever read this book“The Frog Prince”? I might have read the story, but I didn't remember it so I wanted to recall it and I chose this book.

★My impression

I thought the princess Poppy is very cruel. She promised the frog to live with her if he found and brought up her beautiful golden ball that sank into the pond. Her father gave the ball to her on her birthday and it was her precious treasure. The frog found and brought up the ball, but she didn't keep the promise because she didn't like frogs. But her father told her to keep the promise so she had to live with the frog. She lived with him, but she got tired so she threw him from the window. So I thought she is very cruel. But she became aware of what she done, helped and kissed him. Suddenly, he transformed the handsome prince. He proposed to Poppy and they married. I wondered why they married soon.

[170 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿