Hello, my name is Haruka. I'm a second grade student at Kumamoto Gakuen University. My birthday is on April 5th in 1989 and I'm twenty years old now. My constellation is Aries and my blood type is AB. My hometown is Koshi city. I graduated from Kumamoto Dai2 high school. My friends call me Hata.
I have five people in my family, father, mother, younger brother, yonger sister and me. We have a dog named Kuro because his body is black. My father, Keisuke, have lived in Fukushima prefecture to work for five years. He returns to Kumamoto every month so I'm looking forward to seeing him! My mother, Masako, is housewife. She works as a part timer at Kosumosu drug store. She is good at cooking! My yonger brother, Kosuke, is a thied grade high school student at Kumamoto Shogyo high school. He often say “I want to enter Kumamoto Gakuen University, too.”My yonger sister, Yuka, is a second grade junior high school student at Koshi junior high school. She belongs to the tennis club and she practice it very hard everday.
We (exclude my father) live in Koshi city now. There are a lot of cows in Koshi city and smells bad! Koshi city has Mt. Hankou and we can enjoy the view at night. Couples they are junior high school students often go there as a date!
When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to the basketball club. The last game, Thutairen, our yonger students gave us letters and pictures. These are my treasures. Also, the basketball club's friends are precious treasures for me!
I like watching baseball games and playing basketball. I love Fukuoka Softbank Howks and I have joined the fan club of it since I was a high school student. I went to Fukuoka Yahoo baseball stadium every month to watch Howks' game with my friends. I want to go there, but I don't have enough money now. I sometime play basketball now, but it is very hard for me to play it and run longer.
I often listen to Japanese music. I like Kumi Koda and SOFFet. Kuuchan is very cute and her songs cheer up me everytime! And do you know SOFFet? Their voices are very comfortable and I like thier voices very much!
My favorite food is pasta. I like pasta the best! I often eat pasta and go to pasta restaurant with my friends or my mother. My favorite pasta restaurant is Pasta Lista where in Kusunoki near my house.
I work at pasta and pizza restaurant, La zucca. I work four days a week and about two hours a day. I'm given eight hundred yen as payment by the hour.
My hobbies are shopping and going to Karaoke. I often go shopping and Karaoke woth my friends.
That's all, thank you!
I have five people in my family, father, mother, younger brother, yonger sister and me. We have a dog named Kuro because his body is black. My father, Keisuke, have lived in Fukushima prefecture to work for five years. He returns to Kumamoto every month so I'm looking forward to seeing him! My mother, Masako, is housewife. She works as a part timer at Kosumosu drug store. She is good at cooking! My yonger brother, Kosuke, is a thied grade high school student at Kumamoto Shogyo high school. He often say “I want to enter Kumamoto Gakuen University, too.”My yonger sister, Yuka, is a second grade junior high school student at Koshi junior high school. She belongs to the tennis club and she practice it very hard everday.
We (exclude my father) live in Koshi city now. There are a lot of cows in Koshi city and smells bad! Koshi city has Mt. Hankou and we can enjoy the view at night. Couples they are junior high school students often go there as a date!
When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to the basketball club. The last game, Thutairen, our yonger students gave us letters and pictures. These are my treasures. Also, the basketball club's friends are precious treasures for me!
I like watching baseball games and playing basketball. I love Fukuoka Softbank Howks and I have joined the fan club of it since I was a high school student. I went to Fukuoka Yahoo baseball stadium every month to watch Howks' game with my friends. I want to go there, but I don't have enough money now. I sometime play basketball now, but it is very hard for me to play it and run longer.
I often listen to Japanese music. I like Kumi Koda and SOFFet. Kuuchan is very cute and her songs cheer up me everytime! And do you know SOFFet? Their voices are very comfortable and I like thier voices very much!
My favorite food is pasta. I like pasta the best! I often eat pasta and go to pasta restaurant with my friends or my mother. My favorite pasta restaurant is Pasta Lista where in Kusunoki near my house.
I work at pasta and pizza restaurant, La zucca. I work four days a week and about two hours a day. I'm given eight hundred yen as payment by the hour.
My hobbies are shopping and going to Karaoke. I often go shopping and Karaoke woth my friends.
That's all, thank you!
[483 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿