When I saw the contents of this book, I was interested in some animal legends and thought I want to read this book. And this book has a lot of pictures with lines so I thought it is easy to read. Because of this, I chose this book.
★My impressions
This book is written three animal legends, “The cat and the rat,”“Why monkeys live in trees”and“The rabbits and the crocodile.”In the first story,“The cat and the rat”, it is wriiten that cats and rats are best friends. I can't believe it because they are known not to be on bad terms with each other now. In the next story,“Why monkeys live in trees”, I thought monkeys are cunning. All animals in the jungle wanted to marry Naresh's daughter so they tried to drink off the fire warter, but they couldn't. Monkeys cooperated each other and drank off the fire water so I thought so. In the final story, “The rabbits and the crocodile”, I shocked a little. I think rabbits are very cute, but they set fire arround the crocodile. It was very cluelty. This book was very interesting for me because I have never read or known all the stories. There are three stories in this book so I enjoyed reading.
[219 words]
I want to follow your essay. My goal is 10000 words.
返信削除