2009年6月17日水曜日

*Ohana* Lilo and Stitch

I watced the movie, Lilo and Stitch. It is a Desney film and famous in all over the world. Stitch is very popular character, but I haven't ever seen this film.

This is Lilo and Stitch's story. Lilo is a girl who don't have her parents because they did in an accident and she lives with only her older sister, Nani. Nani makes up her mind to give a dog for Lilo because Lilo don't have any friends, but Lilo choose Stitch not a dog. Stitch is a creature that likes an alien and he is made by Mr. Janba. Lilo and Stitch grow up together through their life and they become aware of importance of the family, Ohana. Ohana means the family in Hawaiian. They don't have the family each other at first, but they become like the real family at last.

I think this film is written about the importance of a family love. Also I think the family is very important for us to live. If I don't have my family, I think I can't live because of sadness. I have five people in my family. I love my family and I think I should treat preciously them for a long time. I became aware of the importance of my family more , having seen this film.
[226 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I have watched this movie, and I like it. This one teach us the importance of the family. Beside, Stich is very cute!!!

    返信削除