A school festival, Takuma-Sai, was held on October 30, 31, November 1. I belong to a circle named Economic Research Club and we served deep-fried chicken and fried takoyaki.
First day on the festival, I ate a lot of foods which my friends made. My friend, Saki, belongs to City Pirates and they served Yakisoba. I bought it and ate. It was so delicious! I met my friends, Tomoko, and we enjoyed the festival together. We saw Miss Campus. There were a lot of cute girls! After that, I went Nagamine to meet my friends, Yurie. We played Karaoke and drinking together. Then our friend, Chiaki, sent a mail to me. She goes to Seinan University now, but she came back the day! So we met her and we enjoyed talking and drinking. On the way to her home, we met a person who lied on a road. She was too drinking so couldn’t stand up by herself. We worried her so spend together at Joyful. We hadn’t ever met, but enjoyed talking. I couldn’t sleep the day, but I enjoyed spending the time.
Second day on the festival, I was so tired. I didn’t sleep the previous day and we were very busy selling deep-fried chicken and fried takoyaki so I slept during free time. After having got up, I went to see a concert by RSP with my friend, Saori. I have never liked RSP, but I became to like their voices. Their voices were very soft and I was impressed their songs and voices.
Last day on the festival, it was rainy day. Unfortunately, we couldn’t sell fried takoyaki, but sold a lot of deep-fried chicken. On the day, we enjoyed Koya-Sai. We saw fireworks and laser show. It was very beautiful. After the festival, we went to a bar and enjoyed drinking. Our senior students were due to retire our circle on the day so we were all sad. I took a lot of picture of them. I like them very much!
[336 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿