2009年11月16日月曜日

Spanish class

On Sunday, I had a part time job. After having worked, I had a plan that having dinner with Spanish class’ teacher and students. I take Spanish class now and we take it by five people. We went dinner together and ate Mexican food. For example, we ate tacos. It was delicious! We enjoyed talking and eating at there. After having eaten them, we went to a cocktail bar where we can see Kumamoto Castle. The view was so beautiful and we enjoyed drinking. We talked about love at there and I spend good time with them. After that, I went to Marusyo, which serves yakitori mainly, with my friend, Tomoko. We drank a lot of sake and talked about love deeper and deeper. Moreover, we went to Haagen-Dazs. We ordered shakes. They also delicious! After enjoying drinking and eating, we went Tomoko’s home. I stayed at her home. I think her home is so comfortable! I like her house very much and I want to go her home again.

[170 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿