My dear host family,
Hello! My name is Haruka Hata. My friends call me Hata. I’m twenty years old and a student at Kumamoto Gakuen Universuty. I’m majoring in English. I want to improve my English ability and speak it fluently. I was to visit New Zealand last summer, but I couldn’t do that because of swine flu so I’m really looking forward to visit NZ. I would like to tell you something about myself briefly. I have five people in my family and a dog. We live in Kumamoto, Japan. A special product in Kumamoto is Basashi which is horse’s meat. It is delicious! Have you ever eaten it? I work at pizza and pasta restaurant. I love pasta the beat! I like watching baseball game and playing basketball. If you have free time, I want to play basketball with you! Also, I like enjoying the natural view, for example, star and flower. I learned NZ is a flower country so I want to see many flowers. To tell you a truth, I’m a little bit nervous now because it is first time for me to visit foreign country alone, but I’m looking forward to meeting you!
With best wishes from Haruka Hata
[269words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿