2009年10月11日日曜日

BR 2-04: THE BOOKSTORE VALENTINE

I read the book, THE BOOKSTORE VALENTINE. I borrowed this book because I have a nice memory of the valentine's day so I wanted to read this book. This book's story is that. Mr. Brown manages the bookstore with his cat, Cobweb. They thought valentine's sale is going to held, but they had no employees so they were busy and tired. Miss Button asked to work. Thanks for her, they worked easily. Mr. Brown and Miss Button liked each other, but they were very shy so they couldn't tell their feelings. Thanks for Cobweb, they spend nice valentine's day together. Reading this book, I was so very exciting! I recalled my nice valentine's day. I thought this book's story is very pure and I like this book! I recomend reading this book.

[132 words]

Maitland, B. (2002). THE BOOKSTORE VALENTINE. America: Puffin Books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿