On August 6, I didn’t have part-time job so I was very free. I just lay around at my home. Suddenly, my cellular phone rang. My friend, Tetsuya phoned me. He and our friend, Yuji were also very free so we went to Aso together. We have been friends since Koshi junior high school. At first, we went to Shirakawa-Suigen. We were into the river. It was very cold and the water was delicious. Next, we went to Yusuikan-Tunnel, but we don’t have enough money so we couldn’t enter there. After that, we went to Yabe city to see Tsujunkyo. When we were 10 years old, we went there as an observation trip so we had been 10 years since we went there. In the car, we were very excited. When we reached there, there was a rainbow in the bridge. It was very beautiful. We climbed the top of the bridge and saw the scene from there. I was tired, but very enjoyed staying the time with them.
[169 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿