I went to Fukuoka to shop with my friend, Saori today. I’m on good terms with her since we were junior high school student. We belonged to basketball club together and played it very hard every day. We entered different high school, but now we go to same university and belong to same club, ERC. We went to Fukuoka by bus. It takes an hour and a half to arrive there. At first, we went to lunch and ate pasta and salad. It was delicious and we enjoyed talking very much. After that, we dropped into many shops and saw the autumn clothes. There were a lot of cute clothes. We didn’t have enough money so we thought slowly and carefully and it took long time to buy which clothes. Finally, I bought black knit cap, green dress and brown leather jacket. And she bought gray fur cap, bordered cardigan and brown boots. We walked very well and did nice shopping! I want to go there and shop again. I spent good time today:)
[174 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿