2009年7月3日金曜日

Hawks vs Buffalos

I went to Fukuoka Yahoo Dome with my friend, Hikaru, yesterday. We love Fukuoka Softbank Hawks very much! She especially loves Munenori Kawasaki, Takahiro Mahara, and Tadashi Settsu, and I love Nagisa Arakaki and Nobuhiro Matsuda. In the morning, we took two classes and after that we took the bus for Fukuoka. In Fukuoka, we arrived in Tenjin and soon went to Yahoo Dome. At first, we shopped goods for ourselves, our family and friends. After that, we entered in the Dome and watched the practice. We joined the fan club so could enter earlier than general people. Our seats were Coca Cola Seat and it was the end of the ground so we could see them clear! We excited very much. The game was Softbank Hawks vs Oryx Buffalos. Unfortunately, Hawks lost the game by one point, but we enjoyed watching the game and baseball players. I want to go there to watch the game and players again! I love Softbank Hawks very much!

[165 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!!
    This is my first comment☆
    I have been to Fukuoka Yahoo Dome once. It is surprising that you joined the fan club of SoftBank.

    ☆Akaho☆

    返信削除