★The reason why I chose this book
I chose this book because I wanted to read “Pinocchio” in English and know the diferrences between Japanese and English. “Pinocchio” is a famouse story and I have ever read story so I wanted to read and know.
★My impressions
I have ever read the book,“Pinocchio”in Japanese. And I expressed the story by ballet when I was a elementary school student because I took lessons in it. My role was a butterfly around Geppeto's house. I felt good that Pinocchio was a real boy at last. At first, Pinocchio played a lot of tricks for Geppeto, forgetting thanks feeling for Geppeto. Thamks for Geppeto, Pinocchio was able to be born. Pinocchio was cheated by the fox and the cat again and again, but he didn't become aware of being cheated. I thought Pinocchio was pity. And I thought Gappeto was very kind because he looked for Pinocchio, being in danger. In this story, Gepetto and Pinocchio were swallowed by a shark, but I have ever read in Japanese and expressed this story, they were swallowed by a whale. I could find the diferrence between Japanese and English so I was interested in Pinocchio.
[196 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿