★The reason why I chose this book
I read the book “The real storiesof the Grimm Brothers' fairy tales” recently. Having read the book, I thought “Little Red Riding Hood” is very frightening because Little Red Riding Hood ate her grandmother at last. I thought there are the differences between Japanese and English so I chose this book.
★My impression
Do you know the story about “Little Red Riding Hood”? This book is written in English and different from the books I have ever read “Little Red Riding Hood”written in Japanese and “the real stories of Grimm brothers' fairy tales.”In this book, the wolf which played some tricks was stuff into a lot of stones by little red riding hood, her grandmother and the woodcutter. The wolf thought he had have learned his lesson and he wouldn't appear in front of them in the end. But in Japanese story, the wolf fell into the river because of the weight of his tummy. I thoght “Little Red Riding Hood”written in Japanese and “the real stories of Grimm brothers' fairy tales”are cruelty. I like “Little Red Riding Hood”written in English better than them.
[188 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿