[252 words]
2009年4月17日金曜日
My treasures
My treasures are the picture of Koshi basketball club and the square piece of high-quality paperboard which written by my younger students. When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to basketball club. The day before the last game,“Chutairen”,our youger students gave them to us. Then, they gave us one thousand folded paper cranes on a string and letters,too.We all wept for joy. In the semifinals,we conted with Ohzu junior high school which was our best rival.Unfortunately, I left the game because of five furls, we lost the game by two and we were in third place, but these treasures reminds me of the memory of the basketball club. It is not only pleasant memories but also hard memories. I thought I wanted to give up the club again and again, but I was encouraged by my teammate not to give up so I played basketball harder and did my best! In addition, my teammate are very important treasures for me. Sometimes, we had a terrible quarrel with them about the club, friend, love and nonsense, but we always made up each other soon. I met them, eat out, go to Karaoke and play basketball sometimes after we graduated from Koshi junior high school. Not only my teammate but also our senior students and youger students still get along well. So I am proud of playing basketball in the basketball club. My treasures are all the things have to do with the basketball club!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿