skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
2009年4月13日月曜日
April 13
I had a speaking test today. I couldn't speak English well:( I want to be able to speak English fluently so I study hard English more! And this year, I want to try Eiken, TOEIC and TOEFL test many times!
[40 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
hatachan's blog
link list
Writing Studio Blog
Writing Studio Wiki
ラベル
books
(28)
brainstorming
(1)
brainstorms
(1)
diary
(58)
drafts
(2)
essay prep
(1)
essay prep.
(5)
essays
(13)
favorites
(4)
free-writing
(1)
links
(3)
lists
(2)
movies
(4)
news review
(2)
outlines
(3)
picture
(55)
plans
(1)
portfolios
(2)
quickposts
(1)
reading
(3)
reflections
(1)
report
(1)
reviews
(32)
revisions
(6)
speaking
(4)
university
(1)
websites
(3)
recent comments
読込中...
フォロワー
ブログ アーカイブ
►
2010
(11)
►
1月
(11)
▼
2009
(165)
►
12月
(15)
►
11月
(26)
►
10月
(18)
►
9月
(24)
►
8月
(2)
►
7月
(6)
►
6月
(27)
►
5月
(21)
▼
4月
(25)
Drinking party of Freshman camp's staffs
BR 1-05: Stories of Princes & Princesses
Drinking party
BR 1-04: Stories of Fairies
BR 1-03: The Gingerbread Man
Pizza and Pasta
Happy Candle
BR 1-02: THE JEWELLERY SHOP ROBBERY
My treasures
3 minutes' limit
Music I like
First classes
My spring vacation
Essay 1-01a: Letter to host family
April 14
BR 1-01: The Play
April 13
April 11,12
April 10
April 6~9
April 5
April 3,4
April 2
April 1
March 31
►
3月
(1)
自己紹介
haruka
詳細プロフィールを表示
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿