When I was an elementary school student, I took private lessons and studied English. Sometime, ALT taught us English and we played game with English. We got some rewards, for example, seal, candy and so on, if we win the game. Being a junior high school student, we have to study English so not to be in trouble I studied English then. Also, I took ballet lessons and studied French a little. I studied greetings and numbers in French. When I was a junior high school student, I liked to study English. I had studied English before so it was easy for me to understand English class, but when I was a high school student, I hated studying English because it was difficult for me to study English especially grammar. My class teacher was an English teacher so he taught me politely. Thanks for him, I liked to study English again and I thought I want to study English more.
I think I want to use my English ability and work at an airport or a hotel in the future. When I was a junior high school student, I didn’t think about my future job so much. Having been a high school student, I became to think about that. I thought I want to be a beautiful woman at first and I hit on a flight attendant. If I become that, I want to go a lot of foreign country. During stay in the country, I want to enjoy staying and going sightseeing. Also, if I work at a hotel, I want to meet famous foreigners, for example, Mariah Carey and so on. So I want to work at a high class hotel.
I’m a student at KGU and study English everyday. I take some English classes, writing, reading, listening and speaking. These classes are useful for my English ability. For example, taking reading class, I became to be able to read news papers. Also, I take inter-cultural communication class. I’m interested in differences between Japan and foreign country so this class is interested for me. I have been studying not only English but also Spanish. Mr. Okamura teaches us Spanish grammar, greetings and so on. I want to study Chinese and Korean. I think it is good to understand a little these language.
I think I want to learn more foreign language, way to communication and differences between Japan and foreign countries. Also, I want to make a lot of friends with foreigner. I think to study English is important for us because English is a common language. But, I don’t think persons who can speak English fluently are great. I think communication is the best important. To communicate with people, we study foreign language, I think.
[565 words]
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿